April 19, 2013

Getting Organized: Pantry

My pantry is one of many areas that I find hard to keep organized. Recently, I finally took the time to put my dry goods into containers and label everything. Things go much more smoothly in the kitchen when we can find what we're looking for.


I love tupperware and am always wishing I had more of certain sizes. They stack great and I can get the best use out of my space with them.

Putting stickers on my containers has worked fairly well for labeling. I have found though that they can fall off after a while. I guess the containers aren't made to have things stuck to them. I have been thinking about trying to use a wet erase marker on them for labels. That might stay better than the stickers and come off very easily when I wash the container.

What do you use to keep your pantry organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment