October 24, 2012

Walk Away the Pounds

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and my midwife told me I ought to be exercising at least 30 minutes, 3 times a week. I'm finding it harder to get motivated to go out for a walk as it gets colder since that means I also have to bundle up my one-year- old.

I was first introduced to Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds when my mom bought be one of her DVDs for my 18th birthday. Since then, I've used it a lot for in home walking. A couple days ago I discovered that on part of her site, she has a program called Walk Social where you can track how many miles you've walked in home and also watch a bunch of her walking videos. So I've been enjoying being able to walk in home with some different videos to get exercise and it's great because my son can play on the floor or take his nap and still be able to be in his routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment