February 5, 2014

Mushroom Spinach Egg Bake

I made this last night for supper. I adapted this recipe from here. I should make egg bakes more often.


Here's how  I did it:

Mushroom Spinach Egg Bake
1 clove garlic, minced
1 small onion, diced
a little olive oil
2 cup spinach, fresh, washed and packed
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
5 eggs, beaten
salt, pepper and paprika
Saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil.

 Add this spinach and mushrooms.

Continue sauteeing until spinach is wilted and mushrooms are soft.

Spread it into the bottom of a 9x9 square dish. (You should probably grease the pan. I forgot to, but it turned out just fine.)

 Sprinkle the cheese on top.

Separately, mix the eggs with the seasoning. Pour the eggs on top.

Mix together with a fork.

Bake at 375' for 35 minutes.


 And serve it up hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment